Friday, September 28, 2012

One more pic!

Ok, so since I had on a Tiffany-esque nail polish color when I got my engagement ring, I just had to add this adorable little white bow! I used the new Revlon nail art stencils, they rock! They're little pieces of tape with different designs cut out, you place it on your nail over dry polish, paint over it with a different color, peel it off and you've got a perfect design! Much easier than stamping, which I can't seem to master! They come 10 in a pack and so far I've seen these bows, cascading hearts (which I may go back for), stars (which I also got), poorly executed cherry blossoms (which I would have been all over if they looked better. I love cherry blossoms, they're even in my tattoo!) and spiders and skulls for Halloween.

15 comments:

  1. I love this bow!!! And I just can't get enough of this bling bling!!! Tim did so good!! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you!! :) Yes, he sure did!! <3

      Delete
  2. Love the bow have free handed a bow but not easy. I love your ring looks a lot like my wedding ring lol. We have good taste and style lol. Love the manicure and congrats on the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops signed in to wrong account lol, it is Melissa from dliteful trends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your engagement! How wonderful! :) I've never tried those stencils before. I have to agree with stamping. I am new to it but its not as easy as I had assumed it to be! I really love the nail colour you used too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Stamping looks so easy, but it's not!! :( I hope I get the hang of it one day. These stencils are a no-brainer! :) I love Manipulative, too. It has an awesome formula, as well.

      Delete
  5. omg this is so cute! I fell like i should be doing your nails because I'm Asian, but I want you to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm nail stencils? That's awesome! They look so cute!!

    Also- as an FYI, for people to get the responses to your comments you have to respond to their email not on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're so easy to use!!

      Hmm, whenever I reply via email, the comment doesn't show up here. I just tried it to you, so idk if you'll get it as an email...? But it didn't show, so I'm replying here.

      Delete
  7. wow, congratulations! you must be so excited!
    i love the nail colour

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I never update here anymore, this was actually last year... We've been married now since 12/12/12! :)

      Delete