Friday, September 28, 2012

Some news to share!

Hi friends,
Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've become addicted to Instagram and have just been posting all my nail stuff there. Instant gratification, I guess! Haha. :) I've also seemed to have some writer's block as well.

I did want to take a minute to post today though, because something pretty exciting happened last night. My wonderful, sweet, amazing Love, Tim and I got engaged! :) We've been talking about getting married (and have been unofficially calling each other "my fiancé(e)") for a while now, and had already decided we will be married on 12/12/12! A couple weeks ago, we looked at rings together so he could get a solid idea in mind. Last night, he re-created our first date from 3 years ago and asked me to marry him on the beach, with my beautiful dream ring! I am so incredibly lucky and happy! He is my best friend and soulmate and I feel so very blessed. <3

Some ring pics below. (sadly my iPhone pics do it no justice!) I was/am wearing Cult Nails - Manipulative...gives it a bit of a Tiffany's vibe with that color and a diamond ring, huh? Haha! :)

8 comments:

  1. Whoa, now THAT'S a ring! Lucky girl, congratulations :) <3 I followed you on Instagram by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I'm such a biotch, I saw this post at my art show and didn't get a chance to respond!! CONGRATULATIONS girlie!!! Beautiful, beautiful ring and you look soooo happy!!!! Can't wait to see your wedding dress!!!! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gosia!! :) You're so sweet!

      I've yet to look at dresses, trying to lose some weight first! But we'll be having a more casual-leaning evet, perhaps beachy, so I'm thinking of something shorter than a traditional gown, maybe a pretty white sundress-type style....?? So many decisions to be made in a such short time! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! That's a lovely ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, sadly enough I teared up! this was so sweet, am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Kelly, that is so sweet!! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete