Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Good Thing I'm Not a Nail Biter...

12/18/13 Edited to add: This post is over a year old now. I no longer update this blog, but I do read blogs that I follow. Thank you all so much for your well wishes, his surgery and recovery went very well. :) We were married 12/12/12 and just celebrated our first anniversary. :)
-----------
...or my nails would all be gone by morning! My Love and fiancé, Tim, is having pretty major abdominal surgery tomorrow, eek! As positive as I've been trying to stay, as the night progresses, I'm becoming more and more of a nervous wreck! Please keep him in your thoughts and if you wouldn't mind sending up a prayer, good juju, positive vibes, etc...whatever you believe in...it would be SO very appreciated. I've "met" some really amazing ladies through this crazy obsession with all things nail polish, and I'm truly so yvery tthankful for all the love and support I've been shown in this community. So, thank you! :) <3

Now, to try not to pull out all my hair.... Deep breaths.... I love you always and forever, Timmy!❤

10 comments:

  1. Sending you and your fiance' good juju!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! All went well and I'm just waiting to see him in recovery. :)

      Delete
  2. How did everything go? I hope he is recovering quickly. Just saw this and will be thinking of you, I know it has been a little while but wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and hope he is healed up. I have instagram again under dlitefultrends look me up=). XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Melissa,
      Everything went well and he's recovering nicely! Thank you for your thoughts. :)

      Delete
  3. I am sending all the good vibes, prayers, ju ju, whatever you need your way. I know what it is like to have to go through someone you love having surgery. Just keep thinking positively and everything will work out.


    from Zara at Online Doctorate Psychology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopes and prayers that his surgery goes well.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the concern and thoughts, this was almost a year ago now and everything went well! We were married 12-12-12 and are doing great. Thanks ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete